LBC is one of the leading couriers in the Philippines. It is not only known for sending packages and parcels, but it is also widely used by many Filipino for sending and receiving money to and from their loved ones. On this article, I’d like to share the things you need to know if you want to send and receive money in LBC here in the Philippines.
Some facts about LBC
LBC was founded in 1945 as a brokerage and air cargo agent. They were the first to offer 24-hour door-to-door delivery in the Philippines. Fast forward today, they are widely known as one of the top courier, cargo and logistics, and remittance service in the Philippines and even abroad.
Their service is available in more than 6,400 locations, partners, agents and in over 30 countries. As you might observe, there are lots of LBC branches in almost every corner of Metro Manila. Not to mention they also invaded shopping malls and other public places convenient to people.
How to send money in LBC Philippines
- You need to get the LBC remittance form and fill up with your details. Here are the important details you need when sending money in LBC.
> Your complete name and address(you are the sender)
> Complete name and address of the consignee(the person who will receive the money)
> The LBC branch where the consignee will pick-up the money
- If it’s your first time to send money in LBC, you’ll also be asked to fill up a membership form. This will be your customer’s record in their database and can be their future reference in case you need to transact with them again.
- Submit the LBC remittance form, together with the amount of money you need to send and the LBC rates you need to pay for that amount(see below).
- They cashier will process your transaction and in few minutes you’re done. They will give you the receipt and on that receipt, you can see the LBC tracking number. That’s the information you need to send to your love ones who will claim or receive the money in other LBC branches.
LBC remittance rates 2017
Here are the rates of remittance in LBC updated 2017. This is also called the LBC pera padala rates. The image was taken from official LBC website.
LBC ID requirements
When sending or receiving money in LBC, you may need to present 1 or 2 valid IDs. Here is the list of valid ID being accepted in any LBC branches.
- Passport (See how to get Passport in the Philippines here)
- Driver’s License
- PRC ID
- NBI Clearance
- New Postal ID (card based)
- GSIS e-Card
- SSS card
- Unified Multipurpose ID(UMID)
- Senior Citizen Card
- HDMF(Pagibig), Firearm license, Philhealth
- Voter’s ID
- Brgy. Clearance or certificate (See how to get Barangay clearance here)
- Employment I.D
I guess that’s enough. Other secondary ID may be considered but the best thing is to have 1 primary valid ID.
How to receive money in LBC Philippines
The steps of receiving money in LBC is just almost the same when sending one. You just need to fill-up a different form called LBC Encashment form. Here are the simple steps.
- Fill-up the LBC encashment form with all the details. Here are the important ones.
> Your name(receiver)
> Sender’s name
> LBC tracking number
- Make sure you double check all the information before submitting it to the cashier. If it’s your first time receiving money in LBC, you may also need to fill up the membership form for their record.
- Submit the form when finished together with the valid ID you have. See the list above.
- That’s it, the cashier will provide the amount you expected. Make sure to double check before leaving and take the receipt just in case.
That’s pretty much it! You now have the complete guide on how to send and receive money in LBC here in the Philippines.
LBC instant pera padala or is a big help and convenience for people that needs to send monetary support while working away from home.
I hope this has been informative. Cheers!
Rose Magbanua says
Tanung lng po magknu po ang bayad kng magpapadala po ako ng 250ml na victoria secret perfume sa sta. Barbara ilo ilo 2pcs. From bacolod po slmat hintyin ko po ang inyong response slmat po ulit
Dolly Corvera says
pwede po bang magpadala ng pera kapag minordedad pa lamang?
How about Remit To Bank Account? How long does it take for the money to reflect to the account?
Jeizyl Ann says
Pwedi po ba barangay certificate ang gamitin para mclaim yong refund ko?
Jeizyl Ann says
Pwedi po ba mclaim ang refund ko gamit ang barangay certificate? Wala po kasi ako valid id.
Tanong lang po..panu if ung address q eh ung sa province my express card po aq at ngaun na nandito aq sa manila mag 1 month plng dito anung address q po ilagay ng sender q?bago plng po kc aq dito sa manila..wala bang conflict un kpg mag claim aq ng padala na ung gagamit ung address q dito sa manila pero ung address q sa express card q eh ung sa province?
Ako hindi ako taga davao city taga zamboanga del sur po ako then nandito ako sa davao ngayon tapos ang kuya magpadala siya ng pera sa akin. Makuha ba ang pera sa LBC kahit hindi ako taga davao city?
good pm..nag padala ako ng money thru lbc..bat un magrerecieve until now di pa nya ma claim..ang sabi ng taga doon lbc hingi xa ng lbc id..sa palawan ex daw nya recieve but sabi sa palawan nakalock daw..bat ganun?
Roselle cantillana says
Pwede po ba magpadala kahit walang I.D . I don’t have po kasi . Naiwan ko sa province .
Tanong lang po pwede po ba yong pina dala sayo pera delivery sa inyo pwede po ba door to door yong pera
Okay lang po ba kahit student’s ID?
Leny Baladad says
Pag nagpadala po ba ako sa LBC pwedi po iclaim sa palawan express gamit ang tincard/id?
Makakarecieve po ba ako ng text galing sa LBC kung sakaling narecieve na ang pinadala ko?
Only in LBC Leny. Thank you!
pano pag hindi makita ang tracking number?puwede ga po e pa resend ka nag refund ako ng pera sa lazada po e hindi ko makuha ang pera kasi walang tracking number
puwede po ba makauha ang pera kahit walang tracking number?
Hi. Kapag po ba ung lbc card nawala po, hindi na po ba pwede magpagawa ulit?
Paola Bianca says
hi po.. nagbayad po ako ng philhealth.. kanina.. nung tignan namin chart wala pa po sa contribution chart.. sabi nila past transaction ee..