If you need to know how to get NSO document online in the Philippines, this short article might help you. Getting NSO document like your birth certificate, marriage, death or cenomar certificate can now be processed online. You may want to take advantage the benefit of this online process.
Here are the steps and procedures how to get NSO document online.
1. Go to www.ecensus.com.ph. Click the button that says “Click here to request now”.
*You have to agree on the terms and agreements before you can go to the next page. You may also read the details for more information.
2. Once agree, it will bring you the online form. Fill up and complete the information on the online application form. Here’s the screenshot for your reference. Make sure you double check the information before hitting next.
3. Once done, click Next at the bottom. It will show a pop-up window asking you to double check your personal information again. You can edit if necessary.
4. Now, you will see the option on what NSO document you need to request or needed. So it depends on your need on what you’re going to select. Take note that you can select or request multiple documents after completing the other.
*This means that you can request multiple NSO documents online in one request. For example, you can request, birth certificate together with cenomar. Please also take note that you can request multiple copies of each document. Let’s say you want to have 2 copies of birth certificate and 2 copies of cenomar.
4. So after you selected the document you want to request, just click next and fill out necessary information needed. As best practice makes sure you always double check. Whatever information you put in here will be the output of your NSO document.
5. Once you’re done, you can see all of the documents you requested, the number of copies and their corresponding price as well as the total fees involved.
6. If you’re done, you can now click submit.
7. After clicking submit, it will now show you your batch request number. You can see on the picture below as a sample. Make sure you take note of this number as this will be your reference when paying in the bank and if you would like to follow up the status of your request.
8. So next step for this is to print the document showing your batch request number. As stated on the website, you need to print 2 copies. One for you and 1 for the bank.
9. You can now go to the partner banks of NSO to make the payment. Online payment thru online banking is also available. At this time, only BDO and Unionbank are the only available payment channels. You can pay via counter too.
You can follow the guide on how to activate BDO online banking account here. Make sure you bring the printed documents if paying manually. Bring some valid ID just in case it will be needed.
10. Alright once done, all you have to do is wait for the delivery of the documents. As stated, in Metro Manila it would take around 3-5 working days after the payment.
Note: Add 10-15 working days in case your request will require a manual search and retrieval from NSO microfilm and paper archives (you will be informed through email in such case).
*As I experienced, the online system will also notify you if the document you requested requires a manual search during the application of form.
*Please also note that you can check the status of your request online using the batch request number or reference number. Type it in the search box and click Go.
So basically that’s it! It took only 10 simple steps how to get NSO document online. They are so simple and easy to complete. Getting documents online can save you time and effort rather than doing it manually.
You may also want to check how to get SSS number online here.
I hope this short article helped you. Until next time.
Leave a Reply