Time flies! Christmas season is coming and we know that people tend to spend money during holidays. On this article, I will share 16 simple and practical tips on how you can save money during Christmas season.
By knowing these money saving tips, it can provide you options to save money and spend them on other important things needed this coming Christmas season. Let’s go.
16 Tips to save money during Christmas season
1. Make a list of everything you need to buy including gifts, food, travel and other expenses during Christmas.
2. Buy and shop Christmas gifts early.
3. Consider buying gifts and Christmas decors in bazaar or “tiange“.
4. Watch out for sale and promos! Sale and promos are everywhere during Christmas season.
5. Consider do-it-yourself gifts. Remember that it’s not always about the money.
6. Book plane tickets or bus tickets as early as possible.
7. Recycle old Christmas decors. You should keep Christmas decors and try to use them if possible.
8. Consider Visiting national parks instead of expensive theme parks.
9. Consider watching movies at home with the family instead of watching at Cinemas.
10. Cook and eat at home instead of going out during Christmas day.
11. Consider digital Christmas cards and greetings.
12. Recycle gift unused wrappers.
13. List grocery items before going to the store. See how to save money in groceries here.
14. Spend with in your means.
15. Buy in bulk for applicable items.
16. Share and express love in person. Say “I love you” to your family and love ones. That doesn’t cost anything but means allot!
Theses are 16 simple and practical tips on how you can save money during Christmas applicable to anyone. There maybe allot, if you have something to add please share them on the comment section below.
Always remember that time is more important than money. Time is the most precious gift you can give to your love ones and family.
Advance Merry Christmas!
Leave a Reply